Monday, November 16, 2009

Be Ruby: Money For Everything

Do you use Twitter to advertise your online content? Do you do research when you are writing a webpage or article? Do you check your e-mail compulsively or even just once a day? If you do, then why not get paid for it? Be Ruby offers just that.

This company has been around for two years and there are multiple proofs of payout across the web. I do my research thoroughly before posting these types of things (and trust me, there are many companies out there that say they do with Be Ruby does, and they don't).

Be Ruby is hooked up to almost everything on Google, almost everything on Yahoo, Amazon.com, CNN.com, Twitter.com, Facebook.com and a variety of other websites you pobably use every day.

You get about .01 or .005 cents for visiting sites through Be Ruby, but those add up quickly. I can't even guess how many times I visit my e-mail each day, not to mention I have both my normal Yahoo e-mail, my free stuff e-mail AND my school's Gmail e-mail. That's a ton of little pennies all added up.

Payout comes at $10. Give this a shot. If you're going to do these things anyway then get some money for it.

0 comments: