Saturday, November 28, 2009

Blogger: Freelance Writers Wanted

Sorry for not posting this week. I've been up to my eyeballs in Thanksgiving stuff. It's amazing how busy you can find yourself and then discover that you are getting absolutely nothing done. Makes you wonder what you were doing that was so dang busy.

Anyway, I wanted to tell you about Blogger today.

I know, it seems a little funny. You might be thinking that everyone knows about Blogger. Or that obviously the people here know about Blogger since that's what they're reading.

So to you naysayers, I say, please be patient. There are many people who don't realize there is money to be made in blogs that is just as good, if not better than some of the freelance writing sites.

So, if you're wanting to set up a blog then I think Blogger is really the way to go. I love the template variations that can be found for it, I love how easy it is to modify a template to your own wants, I love how easy it is to schedule posts.

Yes, there are other places that host blogs, that let you get paid for it, etc. and I'll talk about those later. But I'm really a big supporter of Blogger more than the others, so I wanted to talk about it first.

So go sign up, poke around at it a bit, hook Google Adsense up to it and see how you like it. Nothing gained if you don't try, right?

0 comments: