Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Heard of Associated Content? This is one of the websites I first heard about when I got into freelance writing online. I really wanted to make money from home and this place came highly recommended. Turns out, Associated Content just ain't for me. I had bad feelings all over it; I just knew that I could earn more working elsewhere than I could with Associated Content's rather sad upfront pay and even sadder pay per view formula.

Others have had great success there. They love the upfront pay (keep in mind there is a review period so it's not immediate upfront) and make a decent living doing it. It, like any other writing place, has to be researched and tested by each individual before you can decide if it's what you are looking for right now in your freelance writing career.

0 comments: